Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a very merry christmas!
I know I did!

On the 23rd we got back from our Christmas trip up in Illinois and Indiana.
We got lots of presents!

On christmas eve we got up early in the morning to go serve breakfast
at the homeless shelter. Even though I wasn't happy to get up at
5:30 it was still worth it,but then we came back home and went to bed again


Yesterday we all woke up around 9:30.
We then finished our Advent book we have been going through, it was so good.
Then we opened gifts from our siblings,and then my 3 gifts from my
Parents which stand for the gifts that Jesus received when he was born
( go my moms blog for more.)

The best gift I got was from my mom and dad and that was an
iPod touch,I was so shocked!

And today we woke to snow!!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment